AEM - 52mm Voltmeter Digital Gauge
AEM - 52mm Voltmeter Digital Gauge
Category: Digital Gauges
AEM’s digital display gauge delivers unsurpassed accuracy and visibility. Each gauge includes 24 color-coded (Red, Green, Yellow) LED lights that change from green to yellow to red for immediate reference to the measured parameter, and an integrated thee-digit display that reveals real-time operating conditions. AEM’s digital display gauges feature a standard 52mm gauge housing that fits in most gauge pods and can be remotely mounted virtually anywhere. Each gauge includes interchangeable silver and black bezels and black and white faceplates to personalize the look of your gauge—it’s like having four gauge designs in one! Choose From: Voltmeter Oil Pressure Oil Temperature Water Temperature Transmission Temperature Fuel Pressure Boost * Includes easy-to-install harness and sensor * Complete stand alone gauge requires no additional sensors or programs to operate * Ideal for both fuel injected and carbureted motors * LED displays provide precise reference to critical operating conditions and alert driver of potentially damaging operating conditions * Includes 0-5V analog output for routing to engine management system or data logger * Easy to read faceplates/displays are designed to complement existing AEM gauge styles * Included bezels and face plates allow you to personalize the look of your gauge
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. For international orders, please Contact Us. If you select US shipping rates and are shipping internationally, please be advised you will be contacted to compensate the difference in shipping fees.
Processing will take about 2 to 3 days before your product ships. If an item is not in stock, you will have an update as to when your item will ship within 24 hours. If you have any questions about shipping make sure to email us at email@example.com or call our reps today at 732-
When will my product ship out?
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the high volume of orders, some orders may take longer than usual to process and ship. Processing takes about 2 to 3 days before your order ships. If you order an item that’s on backorder, you will automatically be refunded for that item.
Refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Cancellations are subject to 10% cancellation/processing fee under no exceptions. If you have any questions about shipping make sure to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our reps today at 1 (844) 442-8118.
What's the Warranty on our products?
Unless the product is manufactured by Tri-State Motorsports or TSM Race, ALL Warranties go through the Manufacturer directly. Please visit their official website and get in contact with them in regards to your warranty. We will supply you with any invoice or tracking information the manufacturer asks you for.
How can I finance my purchase with Affirm?
Affirm Loan-Application Process Steps:
1. At checkout, choose Pay with Affirm
2. Affirm prompts you to enter a few pieces of information: Name, email, mobile phone number, date of birth, and the last four digits of your social security number. This information must be consistent and your own!
3. To ensure that you're the person making the purchase, Affirm sends a text message to your cell phone with a unique authorization code.
4. Enter the authorization code into the application form. Within a few seconds, Affirm notifies you of the loan amount you're approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months you have to pay off your loan. You have the option to pay off your loan over three, six, or twelve months. Affirm states the amount of your fixed, monthly payments and the total amount of interest you'll pay over the course of the loan.
5. To accept Affirm's financing offer, click Confirm Loan and you're done.