Hondata - Injector Driver
Hondata - Injector Driver
FOR OFF ROAD USE ONLY
The Hondata injector driver allows either the use of high or low impedance injectors without a resistor box either as injectors slaved to the ECU injector output or as staged injectors.Staged injection allows the use of primary and secondary injectors of different sizes. The primary injectors are always used, and may be stock or other injectors with a rapid opening time and good spray pattern., The secondary injectors activate based on driving conditions, and may be larger than the primary injectors. The injector sizes and dead times for each set of injectors do not need to be the same. eg stock 310cc injectors can be used until boost, at which point both 310cc and 1300cc injectors are used.It also is possible to use two independent fuel systems for each set of injectors. eg the secondary injectors may use E85 or race gas.Staged injection requires ECU outputs., Currently this is only supported by the s300 & KPro as almost all FlashPro ECUs do not have accessible outputs.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. For international orders, please Contact Us. If you select US shipping rates and are shipping internationally, please be advised you will be contacted to compensate the difference in shipping fees.
Processing will take about 2 to 3 days before your product ships. If an item is not in stock, you will have an update as to when your item will ship within 24 hours. If you have any questions about shipping make sure to email us at email@example.com or call our reps today at 732-
When will my product ship out?
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the high volume of orders, some orders may take longer than usual to process and ship. Processing takes about 2 to 3 days before your order ships. If you order an item that’s on backorder, you will automatically be refunded for that item.
Refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Cancellations are subject to 10% cancellation/processing fee under no exceptions. If you have any questions about shipping make sure to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our reps today at 1 (844) 442-8118.
What's the Warranty on our products?
Unless the product is manufactured by Tri-State Motorsports or TSM Race, ALL Warranties go through the Manufacturer directly. Please visit their official website and get in contact with them in regards to your warranty. We will supply you with any invoice or tracking information the manufacturer asks you for.
How can I finance my purchase with Affirm?
Affirm Loan-Application Process Steps:
1. At checkout, choose Pay with Affirm
2. Affirm prompts you to enter a few pieces of information: Name, email, mobile phone number, date of birth, and the last four digits of your social security number. This information must be consistent and your own!
3. To ensure that you're the person making the purchase, Affirm sends a text message to your cell phone with a unique authorization code.
4. Enter the authorization code into the application form. Within a few seconds, Affirm notifies you of the loan amount you're approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months you have to pay off your loan. You have the option to pay off your loan over three, six, or twelve months. Affirm states the amount of your fixed, monthly payments and the total amount of interest you'll pay over the course of the loan.
5. To accept Affirm's financing offer, click Confirm Loan and you're done.