K-Tuned - All-In-One VSS Converter
K-Tuned - All-In-One VSS Converter
**For instructions click here**
1) RSX Setting - Converts 05+ VSS signal to 02-04 specs. (High-Frequency transmission to low-frequency cluster)
2) S2K Setting - Corrects speed only for S2K cluster swaps. (Low-Frequency transmission to high-frequency cluster)
NOTE: The RSX and S2K settings are preset for swap cars with 23î tall tire (size 205/50R15) and are still adjustable a further 25% +/- for very accurate speedo calibration.
3) General Setting - No initial correction is made. You can enter any correction value desired up to 25% +/-
The K-Tuned AIO-VSS Converter is wired into the engine harness on the interior of the car near the ecu where it is safe from the outside elements. Wiring is also simple, with only 4 wires to connect: power, ground, speed signal input, and speed signal output. The converter comes complete with a detachable plug in harness and a separate USB harness which allows the unit to be easily removed from the car and connected to a computer for programming. We also include detailed installation and programming instructions.
Download the application HERE.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. For international orders, please Contact Us. If you select US shipping rates and are shipping internationally, please be advised you will be contacted to compensate the difference in shipping fees.
Processing will take about 2 to 3 days before your product ships. If an item is not in stock, you will have an update as to when your item will ship within 24 hours. If you have any questions about shipping make sure to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our reps today at 732-
When will my product ship out?
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the high volume of orders, some orders may take longer than usual to process and ship. Processing takes about 2 to 3 days before your order ships. If you order an item that’s on backorder, you will automatically be refunded for that item.
Refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Cancellations are subject to 10% cancellation/processing fee under no exceptions. If you have any questions about shipping make sure to email us at email@example.com or call our reps today at 1 (844) 442-8118.
What's the Warranty on our products?
Unless the product is manufactured by Tri-State Motorsports or TSM Race, ALL Warranties go through the Manufacturer directly. Please visit their official website and get in contact with them in regards to your warranty. We will supply you with any invoice or tracking information the manufacturer asks you for.
How can I finance my purchase with Affirm?
Affirm Loan-Application Process Steps:
1. At checkout, choose Pay with Affirm
2. Affirm prompts you to enter a few pieces of information: Name, email, mobile phone number, date of birth, and the last four digits of your social security number. This information must be consistent and your own!
3. To ensure that you're the person making the purchase, Affirm sends a text message to your cell phone with a unique authorization code.
4. Enter the authorization code into the application form. Within a few seconds, Affirm notifies you of the loan amount you're approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months you have to pay off your loan. You have the option to pay off your loan over three, six, or twelve months. Affirm states the amount of your fixed, monthly payments and the total amount of interest you'll pay over the course of the loan.
5. To accept Affirm's financing offer, click Confirm Loan and you're done.