K-Tuned - 90-93 K-Swap Integra Traction Bar
K-Tuned - 90-93 K-Swap Integra Traction Bar
Category: Traction Bars
- 90-93 Integra DA
Specifically designed for your K-Series engine swap, K-Tuned Traction Bars are super strong and the best in the industry. Engineered from extensive track testing and racing, K-Tuned Traction Bars are designed to improve overall traction and handling on any street or race car. If you are drag racing, the bar will help eliminate wheel hop and improve your 60 foot times. If you are road racing, the bar will add significantly more stability to the front suspension.
K-Tuned bars are designed to bolt up directly to your factory tow hook mounting location, so installation is super easy. When doing a K-swap, the included rad brackets will offer some options for mounting and/or relocating the radiator. Our bars are constructed with only the best high-grade and chromoly steel. The main bar is made from chromoly and the end plates and gussets are laser cut from 1/4' steel. After welding, the main bar is finished with a very durable powdercoating. The radius arms are made using thick-wall aluminum and fully polished for good looks. Adjustable length radius arms ensure fitment is perfect every time. To finish the kit and hold it in place, we only use the strongest hardware money can buy.
Perfect for Street cars & Full Race applications
Does not interfere with stock rad points
Complete bolt on installation
Gen 3 Bar is our strongest design ever
Tig and Mig welded for the best strength
Ultra tough powder coating (very thick and strong)
Lightweight aluminum radius arms
Dual rod ends (one on each end of the radius arm)
Quality packaging to ensure it gets to you in perfect condition
K-swap bar comes with rad mounts for rad relocation
Complete hardware package included
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. For international orders, please Contact Us. If you select US shipping rates and are shipping internationally, please be advised you will be contacted to compensate the difference in shipping fees.
Processing will take about 2 to 3 days before your product ships. If an item is not in stock, you will have an update as to when your item will ship within 24 hours. If you have any questions about shipping make sure to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our reps today at 732-
When will my product ship out?
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the high volume of orders, some orders may take longer than usual to process and ship. Processing takes about 2 to 3 days before your order ships. If you order an item that’s on backorder, you will automatically be refunded for that item.
Refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Cancellations are subject to 10% cancellation/processing fee under no exceptions. If you have any questions about shipping make sure to email us at email@example.com or call our reps today at 1 (844) 442-8118.
What's the Warranty on our products?
Unless the product is manufactured by Tri-State Motorsports or TSM Race, ALL Warranties go through the Manufacturer directly. Please visit their official website and get in contact with them in regards to your warranty. We will supply you with any invoice or tracking information the manufacturer asks you for.
How can I finance my purchase with Affirm?
Affirm Loan-Application Process Steps:
1. At checkout, choose Pay with Affirm
2. Affirm prompts you to enter a few pieces of information: Name, email, mobile phone number, date of birth, and the last four digits of your social security number. This information must be consistent and your own!
3. To ensure that you're the person making the purchase, Affirm sends a text message to your cell phone with a unique authorization code.
4. Enter the authorization code into the application form. Within a few seconds, Affirm notifies you of the loan amount you're approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months you have to pay off your loan. You have the option to pay off your loan over three, six, or twelve months. Affirm states the amount of your fixed, monthly payments and the total amount of interest you'll pay over the course of the loan.
5. To accept Affirm's financing offer, click Confirm Loan and you're done.