K-Tuned - LHD CMC Upgrade Cylinder Only
K-Tuned - LHD CMC Upgrade Cylinder Only
The 2002-2006 RSX, 2002-2005 EP3, 2006-2011 8th Gen Civic Si, 2012-2015 Civic Si, and 2004-2008 Acura TSX all have a known issue with their factory clutch master cylinders (CMC). If you look at the CMC on these cars more closely, you'll notice that all of these models have a triangular shaped feedback plate positioned at the very end of the cylinder. This plate is basically a secondary valve that was designed to slow down the clutch engagement and reduce shock to the clutch itself and the surrounding drivetrain parts.
This setup might be perfectly fine for people that just drive their cars for simple daily use, but the delayed engagement can cause wear to the synchros and possibly even the gears on performance applications. The reason is fairly simple, the factory CMC delays the clutch operation, so it does not open fast enough to keep up with a fast shift. This means that pressure is being applied to the transmission synchros during the shift, before they are ready for the actual gear change.
The K-Tuned Clutch Master Cylinder was designed to completely replace the original factory cylinder and offer real time clutch engagement to support faster shifting. The factory clutch fluid reservoir is reused and connected the same way it was in stock form. The only thing we suggest is checking out your slave cylinder on the trans to confirm it is leak free. Aside from that, installation is pretty simple, install the parts and bleed the system using some new clutch fluid.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. For international orders, please Contact Us. If you select US shipping rates and are shipping internationally, please be advised you will be contacted to compensate the difference in shipping fees.
Processing will take about 2 to 3 days before your product ships. If an item is not in stock, you will have an update as to when your item will ship within 24 hours. If you have any questions about shipping make sure to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our reps today at 732-
When will my product ship out?
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the high volume of orders, some orders may take longer than usual to process and ship. Processing takes about 2 to 3 days before your order ships. If you order an item that’s on backorder, you will automatically be refunded for that item.
Refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Cancellations are subject to 10% cancellation/processing fee under no exceptions. If you have any questions about shipping make sure to email us at email@example.com or call our reps today at 1 (844) 442-8118.
What's the Warranty on our products?
Unless the product is manufactured by Tri-State Motorsports or TSM Race, ALL Warranties go through the Manufacturer directly. Please visit their official website and get in contact with them in regards to your warranty. We will supply you with any invoice or tracking information the manufacturer asks you for.
How can I finance my purchase with Affirm?
Affirm Loan-Application Process Steps:
1. At checkout, choose Pay with Affirm
2. Affirm prompts you to enter a few pieces of information: Name, email, mobile phone number, date of birth, and the last four digits of your social security number. This information must be consistent and your own!
3. To ensure that you're the person making the purchase, Affirm sends a text message to your cell phone with a unique authorization code.
4. Enter the authorization code into the application form. Within a few seconds, Affirm notifies you of the loan amount you're approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months you have to pay off your loan. You have the option to pay off your loan over three, six, or twelve months. Affirm states the amount of your fixed, monthly payments and the total amount of interest you'll pay over the course of the loan.
5. To accept Affirm's financing offer, click Confirm Loan and you're done.