K-Tuned - Steel Oil Pan
K-Tuned - Steel Oil Pan
Category: Oil Pans
When switching to a steel you can purchase a flywheel cover (Inspection Cover) from Honda, part number 21351-PNA-000. If you have been playing around with the Honda K-Series engine long enough chances are you have seen a broken oil pan or two. Part of the problem is that a K20A, A2 or Z1 engine mounted in a K-swapped car (EG/DC2/EK) sits approx. 3/4" lower when compared to the older B engine. The other problem is the oil pan on these engines is made of cast aluminum which does not hold up well if it is hit by something hard. The result is usually a crack or even worse, the pan shatters and takes off a piece of the block girdle with it.K-Tuned Oil Pans are made with thick gauge powdercoated steel which will more than likely just dent if they get hit. Choose to buy our complete kit with oil pan, magnetic drain plug with K logo and a set of 16 bolts which are needed if installing on a K20A/A2 or Z1 engine. Most people forget or don't know that the original bolts for the aluminum pan are longer and will not work with the steel pan. The other option is to buy the pan only with no drain plug or bolts, which is perfect for guys replacing an existing damaged pan or who are building a new engine. To ensure the pan is sealed properly, we recommend using either Hondabond or Permatex Ultra Grey Sealer, part number 82194.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. For international orders, please Contact Us. If you select US shipping rates and are shipping internationally, please be advised you will be contacted to compensate the difference in shipping fees.
Processing will take about 2 to 3 days before your product ships. If an item is not in stock, you will have an update as to when your item will ship within 24 hours. If you have any questions about shipping make sure to email us at email@example.com or call our reps today at 732-
When will my product ship out?
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the high volume of orders, some orders may take longer than usual to process and ship. Processing takes about 2 to 3 days before your order ships. If you order an item that’s on backorder, you will automatically be refunded for that item.
Refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Cancellations are subject to 10% cancellation/processing fee under no exceptions. If you have any questions about shipping make sure to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our reps today at 1 (844) 442-8118.
What's the Warranty on our products?
Unless the product is manufactured by Tri-State Motorsports or TSM Race, ALL Warranties go through the Manufacturer directly. Please visit their official website and get in contact with them in regards to your warranty. We will supply you with any invoice or tracking information the manufacturer asks you for.
How can I finance my purchase with Affirm?
Affirm Loan-Application Process Steps:
1. At checkout, choose Pay with Affirm
2. Affirm prompts you to enter a few pieces of information: Name, email, mobile phone number, date of birth, and the last four digits of your social security number. This information must be consistent and your own!
3. To ensure that you're the person making the purchase, Affirm sends a text message to your cell phone with a unique authorization code.
4. Enter the authorization code into the application form. Within a few seconds, Affirm notifies you of the loan amount you're approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months you have to pay off your loan. You have the option to pay off your loan over three, six, or twelve months. Affirm states the amount of your fixed, monthly payments and the total amount of interest you'll pay over the course of the loan.
5. To accept Affirm's financing offer, click Confirm Loan and you're done.