K-Tuned - Thermal Gasket Throttle Body
K-Tuned - Thermal Gasket Throttle Body
Category: Thermal Gaskets
K-Tuned Throttlebody Heatshield Gaskets KTG-PRB-TB - RSX Throttle Body KTG-RBC-TB - RBC (06-11 Civic Si) Throttle Body KTG-TSX-0405 TSX (04-05) and RRC Throttle Body KTG-RBC-J35 - RBC/RRC intake manifold with J35 Throttle Body (Covers IACV Hole) KTG-ZDX-TB - ZDX Throttle Body (Black) Applications: See applications listed beside the part numbers above. Make a little more power with K-Tuned Intake Manifold and Throttlebody Heatshield Gaskets. Our intake and throttle body heat shield gaskets are manufactured with a high grade temperature insulating plastic. They are precision cut and designed to replace the listed oem gaskets. By insulating the intake and throttle body from the engine heat, it will decrease the intake air temperature, and increase horsepower! So I guess you want to know how they work? The cylinder head gets quite hot when your engine is running. The purpose of these gaskets is to break the transfer of heat between the cylinder head and the intake manifold and throttlebody to create lower incoming air temps. As air heats up, it's density drops, reducing oxygen content, robbing you of power because your ecu has to compensate with less fuel. On average, you lose about 1% of density for every 5 degrees farenheit of increased temp! Heatsoak is a thing of the past when you get one of these installed on your motor. An added bonus is these gaskets are also re-usable. So you won't have to buy expensive oem Honda gaskets whenever you do some work on your car.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. For international orders, please Contact Us. If you select US shipping rates and are shipping internationally, please be advised you will be contacted to compensate the difference in shipping fees.
Processing will take about 2 to 3 days before your product ships. If an item is not in stock, you will have an update as to when your item will ship within 24 hours. If you have any questions about shipping make sure to email us at email@example.com or call our reps today at 732-
When will my product ship out?
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the high volume of orders, some orders may take longer than usual to process and ship. Processing takes about 2 to 3 days before your order ships. If you order an item that’s on backorder, you will automatically be refunded for that item.
Refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Cancellations are subject to 10% cancellation/processing fee under no exceptions. If you have any questions about shipping make sure to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our reps today at 1 (844) 442-8118.
What's the Warranty on our products?
Unless the product is manufactured by Tri-State Motorsports or TSM Race, ALL Warranties go through the Manufacturer directly. Please visit their official website and get in contact with them in regards to your warranty. We will supply you with any invoice or tracking information the manufacturer asks you for.
How can I finance my purchase with Affirm?
Affirm Loan-Application Process Steps:
1. At checkout, choose Pay with Affirm
2. Affirm prompts you to enter a few pieces of information: Name, email, mobile phone number, date of birth, and the last four digits of your social security number. This information must be consistent and your own!
3. To ensure that you're the person making the purchase, Affirm sends a text message to your cell phone with a unique authorization code.
4. Enter the authorization code into the application form. Within a few seconds, Affirm notifies you of the loan amount you're approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months you have to pay off your loan. You have the option to pay off your loan over three, six, or twelve months. Affirm states the amount of your fixed, monthly payments and the total amount of interest you'll pay over the course of the loan.
5. To accept Affirm's financing offer, click Confirm Loan and you're done.